Page 1 of 1

Pioneer decks

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:10 pm
by laidback93
I was wondering if anyone knew if the wiring harness for a DEH-P6400 will fit a Premier DEH-P770MP?

Or will I be stuck rewiring it?

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:22 pm
by smoker
are you talking about the stock pioneer harness or are you talking about a harness that wires to the pioneer harness and then plugs into your cars harness?

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:30 pm
by laidback93
I mean the stock Pioneer harness. I was hoping that I would be able to just plug my old harness to the new deck.

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:46 pm
by ridr4lif
You could email pioneer and ask...or you could just compare harnesses (if you have both decks in front of you obviously).

tedd

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:57 pm
by laidback93
hehe, yeah I know I should be patient and wait for the new deck to show up.

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:43 am
by GlassWolf
probably not switchable. pioneer and other companies usually use unique harnesses for each year and model of head unit, in part to deter theft.

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:51 am
by sinister audio
they usually switch ever few years. i know panasonic has been going on this harness now for a few years now.