Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website ! All vehicles welcome!
Car stereo head units, EQ, and DSP questions.
laidback93
Junior Member
Posts: 3 Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:05 pm
Post
by laidback93 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:10 pm
I was wondering if anyone knew if the wiring harness for a DEH-P6400 will fit a Premier DEH-P770MP?
Or will I be stuck rewiring it?
smoker
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4126 Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:00 am
Location: florence, ky
Contact:
Post
by smoker » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:22 pm
are you talking about the stock pioneer harness or are you talking about a harness that wires to the pioneer harness and then plugs into your cars harness?
laidback93
Junior Member
Posts: 3 Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:05 pm
Post
by laidback93 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:30 pm
I mean the stock Pioneer harness. I was hoping that I would be able to just plug my old harness to the new deck.
ridr4lif
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1654 Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:00 am
Location: East Hampton, NY
Post
by ridr4lif » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:46 pm
You could email pioneer and ask...or you could just compare harnesses (if you have both decks in front of you obviously).
tedd
laidback93
Junior Member
Posts: 3 Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:05 pm
Post
by laidback93 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:57 pm
hehe, yeah I know I should be patient and wait for the new deck to show up.
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725 Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:
Post
by GlassWolf » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:43 am
probably not switchable. pioneer and other companies usually use unique harnesses for each year and model of head unit, in part to deter theft.
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
sinister audio
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2562 Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Contact:
Post
by sinister audio » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:51 am
they usually switch ever few years. i know panasonic has been going on this harness now for a few years now.