Page 1 of 1

Jvc Ar7000

Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:13 am
by High Society
I got this hooked up, but I can't get the displays to work. Music plays, just nothing on the screen, confused???

Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:55 am
by Ryan from Ohio
The actual display itself is not working?

But the music is playing?

If thats true PM me and I will take care of it.

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:31 pm
by High Society
I got it working, the thing is I had to wire straight to the battery, how come the stock location wire doesn't work??

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:20 pm
by High Society
Damn this thing is bad ass, I’ve been downloading pics and vids to it, btw, you left some pics for me ryan that you forgot to delete, I am sure you can figure which one it was, I see you got your cd back too, lol.