Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

High level VS Low level

All questions related to amplifier installation and troubleshooting.
MaNiAc_4LIFE
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:29 pm
Contact:

High level VS Low level

Post by MaNiAc_4LIFE »

I'm getting a p600x4 and was wondering if there's a big difference between the two I will be keeping my stock stereo
So should I get RF-HLC4 or RFIF2SW?

MaNiAc4LIFE
Sent from my SLIMKAT RAZR HD MAXX
Using Tapatalk
MaNiAc_4LIFE
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:29 pm
Contact:

Post by MaNiAc_4LIFE »

Anyone its my first system?

MaNiAc4LIFE
Sent from my SLIMKAT RAZR HD MAXX
Using Tapatalk
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

Welcome to the forum,

If you are going to keep your stock stereo, than I would purchase a speaker level to low level (RCA) converter and run RCA's back to your amp.
Plus if you run RCAs now, and decided to go with an aftermarket head unit. You'll already have the correct wires under the carpet and can hook it right up.

Chris
MaNiAc_4LIFE
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:29 pm
Contact:

Post by MaNiAc_4LIFE »

Chris from Washington wrote:Welcome to the forum,

If you are going to keep your stock stereo, than I would purchase a speaker level to low level (RCA) converter and run RCA's back to your amp.
Plus if you run RCAs now, and decided to go with an aftermarket head unit. You'll already have the correct wires under the carpet and can hook it right up.

Chris
Alrighty thanks for the reply. Is the Rockford rf-hlc4 a good one cause I'm going all Rockford Fosgate?

MaNiAc4LIFE
Sent from my SLIMKAT RAZR HD MAXX
Using Tapatalk
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

MaNiAc_4LIFE wrote:Alrighty thanks for the reply. Is the Rockford rf-hlc4 a good one cause I'm going all Rockford Fosgate?

MaNiAc4LIFE
Sent from my SLIMKAT RAZR HD MAXX
I've never used that one before, but I'm sure it a good quality piece.
MaNiAc_4LIFE
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:29 pm
Contact:

Post by MaNiAc_4LIFE »

Chris from Washington wrote:I've never used that one before, but I'm sure it a good quality piece.
Okay thank you :)

MaNiAc4LIFE
Sent from my SLIMKAT RAZR HD MAXX
Using Tapatalk
Post Reply