Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

cool game

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

hay joe, you get my message?

EDIT: Yeah they only have 3 people I can't kill. And I am WPs new guy.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Joe, I posted Warlords stats. As long as you have the 27 mag or the police revolver theres absolutely NO REASON why you cant beat him!!!

NONE!

Nail his ass to his face Joe!
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

So where do you find the police revolver?
I don't even see anyone selling them? Did you find them searching the city?
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

I learned a new trick. Bring up FEWs page.

http://mafiabattle.net/index.php?on=gang&id=60

see who is online, and just start driving from city to city.

Man I am glad I am not on that team. Or BB.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

ya... Im waiting for WARLORD...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

So any word on how this war is going? Looks like we are doing pretty well, and are holding our own.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

beatin ass.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

ya... Warlord must of equipped his shepherds cloak which is a 75% multiplier on defense, in which hes got over a million, so it makes him way tought to beat... I still cant be him with 700K strength and 300K speed...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

Bwcad1 wrote:beatin ass.
now who's the assbadger?
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

anyone have problems sending messages on the game?
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
Post Reply