Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
cool game
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Joe, I posted Warlords stats. As long as you have the 27 mag or the police revolver theres absolutely NO REASON why you cant beat him!!!
NONE!
Nail his ass to his face Joe!
NONE!
Nail his ass to his face Joe!
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
- Chris from Washington
- Posts: 4671
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Washington
- Contact:
I learned a new trick. Bring up FEWs page.
http://mafiabattle.net/index.php?on=gang&id=60
see who is online, and just start driving from city to city.
Man I am glad I am not on that team. Or BB.
http://mafiabattle.net/index.php?on=gang&id=60
see who is online, and just start driving from city to city.
Man I am glad I am not on that team. Or BB.
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
ya... Im waiting for WARLORD...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
- Chris from Washington
- Posts: 4671
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Washington
- Contact:
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
ya... Warlord must of equipped his shepherds cloak which is a 75% multiplier on defense, in which hes got over a million, so it makes him way tought to beat... I still cant be him with 700K strength and 300K speed...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!

