Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Wierd problem Do i need a new amp?

All questions related to amplifier installation and troubleshooting.
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

Now I want some beer....<sighs>
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

hehe... Sorry Bill... as long as you werent drinking it warm... I did try to make sure that those bottles stayed carbed up... that beer is well over 1-2 months after bottling... My other batch of Helles is regrettably almost gone, and my Amber ale, im just not happy with... That beer is so bitter.... and not where I wanted it... My Oktoberfest however! All i have to say is

PROST!
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

I also enjoyed the larger bottle as it gave me the opportunity to share a lil with my wife, she also enjoyed it (and she's not much of a thicker beer person, as most are a little bitter).
I was smart enough to let my sit for a while before opening, so it popper about like a sparking wine rather than blowing the roof off :p lol
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

cargodz wrote:I also enjoyed the larger bottle as it gave me the opportunity to share a lil with my wife, she also enjoyed it (and she's not much of a thicker beer person, as most are a little bitter).
I was smart enough to let my sit for a while before opening, so it popper about like a sparking wine rather than blowing the roof off :p lol
That just means you lost more carbonation than mine and my beer is better than you

IN YOUR FACE OLD FART
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Bwcad1 wrote:That just means you lost more carbonation than mine and my beer is better than you
IN YOUR FACE OLD FART
I was also smart enough to chill mine first and let it come back to room temp... And carbonation ain't everything... kids just like playing with bubbles :p lol
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

Image
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

^^^ OMG^^^ Bill that is terrible...

That beer is best served between the temps of 38*- 42*F... but I will say that most of the time I drink it around 35-36... unless I let it sit out for a bit longer...

My Oktoberfest... well that beer is just freaking delicious... I have no clue how I am going to be able to wait another 3 months before I put that baby on tap... Oh I know I have 20 gallons of Amber and another 10 wheat coming up soon... Possibly more... lol
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

Im gonna have to buy me some amber ;)
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

heh its soo damn bitter Bill... I honestly don't even like it... I think there is something wrong with it...

Who knows maybe I'll just send you out a sixer of it...
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

I may be going to CT at the end of the month. It would be awesome to pick up some beer from you :D but I'd be at least an hour away from ya.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
Post Reply