Page 5 of 6

Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:11 pm
by Steven
Ok, thanks justin, i'll give it a try.

Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:20 pm
by ridr4lif
Steven wrote:Ok, thanks justin, i'll give it a try.
DUDE! This is how i was telling you to wire them all last nite. JUST DO IT!!!

Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:34 pm
by Steven
I'm working on it, lol.....

Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:39 pm
by Steven
I'm working on it, lol..... One more thing, i have a seald box, you think i should put any dampening in it?

Posted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:19 pm
by Steven
I wired them up to the 4 ohm load and they don't sound good at all. Lost alot of power:}

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:13 pm
by Steven
Anyone know if i was to dampen the inside of a sealed box would give me better SQ?

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:31 pm
by Steven
I ended up wiring them @ 1 ohm. They sound alot better:} Thanks everyone.

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:53 pm
by ridr4lif
Better make sure your amp is 1 ohm stable. Otherwise you will run into problems.

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:17 pm
by Steven
Yeah i know, i'm going to look for an amp that is stable at 1 ohm. I might look for an Orion on ebay.

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:17 pm
by High Society
for an Orion on ebay
Or any amp that is 1 ohm stable, cuz I'm sure not all orions are.