Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:46 pm
Sounds like its gonna be a sweet set up. Cant wait to see pics 
A Car Audio Forum dedicated to providing our members with the best audio, video, and alarm troubleshooting.
https://caraudiocentral.net/forums/
i install that same setup quite a bit and it always rocks (for a single 10 anyway) youd be surprised how loud that little 10 will get.....Scocho wrote:Thanks again for Joe's number. After talking with him, I've decided to go with one Comp10 and I'll be using the XS125.4, a 4 channel amp, to power my 6.5"s in the front, and bridge the other 2 channels for the sub. For a box, he suggested just doing a 1 foot cube.
You need to submit a review on those comps.i install that same setup quite a bit and it always rocks (for a single 10 anyway) youd be surprised how loud that little 10 will get.....
Have you shipped out the comp to us yet :)glad you liked the executions the comp is a nice woofer ull enjoy it... did you tell joe i sent you lol!
Heh, yeah, I did]http://www.klausaudio.com/shop/custom-e ... -boxes.cfm[/url]Bwcad1 wrote:glad you liked the executions the comp is a nice woofer ull enjoy it... did you tell joe i sent you lol!
Not sure if I'll want to wait that long, but if I do decide to go with that box, do you think you could help me with a few questions about the box specs?Bwcad1 wrote:they did an alright job on my friends box took forever though almost a month we had to wait for it... the box looks ok quality was ok... if you want to wait a month go ahead the do decent boxes for a decent price but shipping takes forever.