Page 4 of 4

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:17 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Its stilla mopar

:scorp:

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:58 am
by smoker
also vin diesel in the fast and the furious had a charger......and then destroyed it.



this makes me ponder my favorite movie car or tv car, hmmmmmmm..

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:45 pm
by GlassWolf
70 charger is F&F
69 charger in Venture Bros (Brock's car)
Daisy did drive the truck numerous times, I'll have you know. I recall seeing it recently on reruns. She was, if I remember, driving the truck to haul something or other, and did a bootlegger's turn and ran one of the cop cars "Rosco" off a dirt road and into a lake or a field or something when the Charger was trying to escape after they did some silly thing like blowing up a car tire with a bow and arrow.. it was fairly retarded though, ut yes I recall her driving the Jeep as well.
Dukes' was a 69 too.
The one in Bullitt was a 68
The one in the movie Big Fish was a 66 :)
I believe Blade's was a 68.

oh wait I recall now, she drove that truck when the Charger was chasing some cargo truck hauling weapons.. some woman was driving it who knew the old man.. or something.

if I thought about it I could come up with literally pages of movies and TV shows with Mopars from the 60s through present times.. lol

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:07 am
by smoker
regardless the truck was uncle jesses,

http://www.moparmuscle69.com/moparsinmovies.htm

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:22 am
by GlassWolf
I only said she drove it. I didn't say her name was on the title :P

hey, think they even title cars in the back woods?
heh

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:52 am
by smoker
i dont know sometimes, i bought a mustang off a guy just outside jellico tennessee one time and it was in his front yard, no motor or trans but it had a clear title....sort of, it was in his best friends ex wifes name, so we went down to the courthouse to take care of it and she was not there but once we explained the situation they ok'd it and signed off on the title so i could get it in my name

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:27 am
by smoker
i think deep down inside you really want to be a duke boy....lol come on it wouldnt be bad, dont have to work, get to drink beer all the time, got a hot cousin while living in geogia, get to drive a fast car like a maniac all day long and your best friend is the town mechanic..........oh and they had to use the dynamite arrows because their probation forbid them from having any firearms...

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:35 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
:scorp:

Anything better to do?










:p

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:55 pm
by audiocr381ve
this thread took a wierd ass turn

weird?

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:18 pm
by smoker
this thread did not take a weird turn, just because you cant appreciate the fact that the dukes kick ass :bow is no reason to suggest weirdness on the part of the thread