Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

What kind of music do you listen to?

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

^^?
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
User avatar
jonnyb
Senior Member
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:00 am
Location: The Awesome Lands

Post by jonnyb »

crystal method
this
User avatar
lotas
Posts: 1112
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: WA

Post by lotas »

Top5:
Dave Matthews Band
Coldplay
Weezer
Pink Floyd
Damien Rice
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

joeyc wrote: Linkin Park
I dont get it... On their first album they had that one crappy song which sounded exactly like all the other crappy songs on that album... Then they took the songs from the first album, changed them a little bit (none for the better) and created their 2nd cd... Then the same for the 3rd and so on and so...

So basically the took one crappy song, turned it into a crappy album, turned that crappy album into 3-4 more...

I dont get why people just dont go to walmart and buy their first single if you really like link park, that one song basically consist of all their albums...
Metallica
Pantera
There you go... :happy055:
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
k0rnyfr33k
Senior Member
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:07 pm

Post by k0rnyfr33k »

Bwcad1 wrote:everything.
same for me besides country.... they whine too much
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

I actually refuse to listen to Metallica. I stopped listening to them and started boycotting them once they became greedy bastards... and then they came out with St. Anger,... oh my god, give me a break. That is the worst album ever... man that is bad.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
solacedagony
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Contact:

Post by solacedagony »

William from NOLA wrote:I actually refuse to listen to Metallica. I stopped listening to them and started boycotting them once they became greedy bastards... and then they came out with St. Anger,... oh my god, give me a break. That is the worst album ever... man that is bad.
You can't refuse the old stuff man. Everything from the black album on is crap, but you can just pretend they broke up after Justice ;)
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

[quote="solacedagony"]You can't refuse the old stuff man. Everything from the black album on is crap, but you can just pretend they broke up after Justice ]
Ok... so I still sorta enjoy the old stuff lol!
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

jonnyb wrote:crystal method
this
I almost bought that cd the other day at best buy!!! Going to have to get it now :)

As for linkin park, to each his own I guess, I like there sound.

Metallica? They rock and have always rocked, except for that one album where they went kinda soft. St. Anger, well I just enjoyed the drums on that one...Lars Rox!! Metallica rox!!! lol We need a smiley doing the "rock on" hand
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

HEY what about "fiddy" yo? :p (fifty cent for those who don't know what fiddy is)






No actually I don't like rap, I just like the bass and the beat sometimes. A select few like "The Chronic" I can handle.
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
Post Reply