Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
What kind of music do you listen to?
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
I dont get it... On their first album they had that one crappy song which sounded exactly like all the other crappy songs on that album... Then they took the songs from the first album, changed them a little bit (none for the better) and created their 2nd cd... Then the same for the 3rd and so on and so...joeyc wrote: Linkin Park
So basically the took one crappy song, turned it into a crappy album, turned that crappy album into 3-4 more...
I dont get why people just dont go to walmart and buy their first single if you really like link park, that one song basically consist of all their albums...
There you go... :happy055:Metallica
Pantera
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-
k0rnyfr33k
- Senior Member
- Posts: 473
- Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:07 pm
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
I actually refuse to listen to Metallica. I stopped listening to them and started boycotting them once they became greedy bastards... and then they came out with St. Anger,... oh my god, give me a break. That is the worst album ever... man that is bad.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 
-
solacedagony
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2171
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
- Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
- Contact:
You can't refuse the old stuff man. Everything from the black album on is crap, but you can just pretend they broke up after JusticeWilliam from NOLA wrote:I actually refuse to listen to Metallica. I stopped listening to them and started boycotting them once they became greedy bastards... and then they came out with St. Anger,... oh my god, give me a break. That is the worst album ever... man that is bad.
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
I almost bought that cd the other day at best buy!!! Going to have to get it now :)jonnyb wrote:crystal method
this
As for linkin park, to each his own I guess, I like there sound.
Metallica? They rock and have always rocked, except for that one album where they went kinda soft. St. Anger, well I just enjoyed the drums on that one...Lars Rox!! Metallica rox!!! lol We need a smiley doing the "rock on" hand
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861
JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
HEY what about "fiddy" yo?
(fifty cent for those who don't know what fiddy is)
No actually I don't like rap, I just like the bass and the beat sometimes. A select few like "The Chronic" I can handle.
No actually I don't like rap, I just like the bass and the beat sometimes. A select few like "The Chronic" I can handle.
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861
JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......