Page 3 of 3

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:31 am
by OnYrMrk
I used to own a Land Rover Defender 90 and aside from having a suckass v8, that thing would go anywhere I put it and come back out unscathed. Best off road vehicle I have ever owned..just the engine sucked asss

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:02 am
by William from NOLA
Weak engine? or just too many problems that shoulded be?

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:31 am
by solacedagony
I used to own a jacked up 77 Chevy Blazer, had 33" MTRs on it, I beat the living hell out of that truck. Took everything I gave it. Until the ball joints went anyway, that's when I got rid of it cause I needed to stop effing around.
I took that thing up and down the sides of mountains and even got it in the air once... Good times.

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:59 am
by OnYrMrk
It wasn't a stump pulling motor William, but there were way too many problems with gasket seals, oil leaks, the heater core hosed...a few problems that resulted in just over 4000.00 in repairs in the 2 years I owned it. I swore off any european 4x4 until I drove the ML320, and that lil car had me at hello.

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:56 pm
by Chris from Washington
found some more pics of one

Image

Image

don't like the white roof.

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:57 pm
by ridr4lif
Wow...someone has already modified it with different tires and wheels.

No, the black doesnt really go with the white roof, but i dont mind the blue. I think im goin up to the dealer on friday nite to look at them in person. I hope by next year to own one.