Page 3 of 3

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:29 pm
by Team AI
Darthness wrote:its very worth it.

word

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:56 pm
by stfo
I dont have an option that lets me edit, or even put in a sig.
Is this also part of donating?

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:02 pm
by High Society
Guess, so....It's just a messly ten bucks, just do, do it!!! lol.

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:07 pm
by Chris from Washington
Sigs and avatars are part of being a platty.
Your user name is also blue :)

edit: You also get to play all the games in the arcade

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:03 pm
by Team AI
yea and a team of highly trained swedish whoo... I mean massage therapists will visit your how and give you the blo.... I mean massage of your life.

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:07 pm
by High Society
yea and a team of highly trained swedish whoo... I mean massage therapists will visit your how and give you the blo.... I mean massage of your life.
I can't believe we have to put up with you!!!...........wait what I'm I saying, I got the massage of my life.....I love swedish girls!!

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:15 pm
by jonnyb
the swedish girls are a big plus.

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:52 am
by AndroidCarAud
Thanks for the information..

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:53 am
by AndroidCarAud
Thanks for the information.