Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

What kind of music do you listen to?

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Yeah, slayer is pretty cool... I like both white and rob zomie ok, niether are great though... I do not like power man 500 though....
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

Love Slayer, White Zombie, Rob Zombie, Powerman 5000! All of them are ok in my book and yea a good one by Powerman 5000 is UltraMega and Of course Hillbillie deluxe is a great album by Rob... I started listening to him because of Twisted Metal 3 the video game lol
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
User avatar
lotas
Posts: 1112
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: WA

Post by lotas »

I don't really like emo either but I can tell you, as a musician, there are some emo bands with a hell of a lot more musical talent than some of these others being named...as sad as that is.

I can't listen to anything now that doesn't show musical talent. If I can listen to it and pick up a guitar and know the song within a few minutes, I just can't hold much respect for the band. There's always exceptions... like if they are amazing lyricists like Rivers Cuomo of Weezer or Chris Martin of Coldplay.
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

I listen to almost anything but i do enjoy musical talent... Personally I listen to the wieredest stuff.. on one hand ill listen to rap or Heavy Metal but on the other hand i really enjoy the vocal qualities of Josh Groban, Michael Buble, Andrea Boccelli, and believe it or not Christina Aguilera... she has one hell of a voice i dont care who u are that girl can sing
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
solacedagony
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Contact:

Post by solacedagony »

My friend has a DVD of Sarah McLaghlin. All I can say is wow. He also has a DVD of Riverdance that has this girl that can sing higher than anyone I've ever heard sing before. The music is pretty good too if you enjoy that kind of stuff.
If you're into metal, Sonata Arctica has some amazing musicians and probably one of the best singers I've ever heard in metal.
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

Sonat Arctica sounds like ill give it a try
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

x2 on the Twisted Metal 3 cd!!! I used to keep that in my cd case and never actually play the game!!!

Sonata Arctica is really awesome.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

lotas wrote:I don't really like emo either but I can tell you, as a musician, there are some emo bands with a hell of a lot more musical talent than some of these others being named...as sad as that is.

I can't listen to anything now that doesn't show musical talent. If I can listen to it and pick up a guitar and know the song within a few minutes, I just can't hold much respect for the band. There's always exceptions... like if they are amazing lyricists like Rivers Cuomo of Weezer or Chris Martin of Coldplay.
weezer is f'in cool, I've always liked them. Coldplay, don't normally like that kind of rock, but I am strangely attracted to there music in particular. Good stuff. Those two bands are an example of what I listen to when I'm cooling down from some pantera....

Favorite pantera track is Hollow, last song on vulgar display of power. But, that is kinda like picking my 5 favorite bands, hard to choose.
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

This has been a pretty good thread thus far, glad I posted it up..

And back to High Society, I really dont think you're an emo kid, I was just messing around with you, and even if you were I wouldnt think any less of you... :happy055:

It doesnt matter if I like a certain band or not, if it moves you in any paticular way then thats all that matters. :bow
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Bump.

A lot of new members since the last post, and A LOT of new music out since then.
Post Reply