Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
What kind of music do you listen to?
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
Yeah, slayer is pretty cool... I like both white and rob zomie ok, niether are great though... I do not like power man 500 though....
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
I don't really like emo either but I can tell you, as a musician, there are some emo bands with a hell of a lot more musical talent than some of these others being named...as sad as that is.
I can't listen to anything now that doesn't show musical talent. If I can listen to it and pick up a guitar and know the song within a few minutes, I just can't hold much respect for the band. There's always exceptions... like if they are amazing lyricists like Rivers Cuomo of Weezer or Chris Martin of Coldplay.
I can't listen to anything now that doesn't show musical talent. If I can listen to it and pick up a guitar and know the song within a few minutes, I just can't hold much respect for the band. There's always exceptions... like if they are amazing lyricists like Rivers Cuomo of Weezer or Chris Martin of Coldplay.
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
I listen to almost anything but i do enjoy musical talent... Personally I listen to the wieredest stuff.. on one hand ill listen to rap or Heavy Metal but on the other hand i really enjoy the vocal qualities of Josh Groban, Michael Buble, Andrea Boccelli, and believe it or not Christina Aguilera... she has one hell of a voice i dont care who u are that girl can sing
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
-
solacedagony
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2171
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
- Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
- Contact:
My friend has a DVD of Sarah McLaghlin. All I can say is wow. He also has a DVD of Riverdance that has this girl that can sing higher than anyone I've ever heard sing before. The music is pretty good too if you enjoy that kind of stuff.
If you're into metal, Sonata Arctica has some amazing musicians and probably one of the best singers I've ever heard in metal.
If you're into metal, Sonata Arctica has some amazing musicians and probably one of the best singers I've ever heard in metal.
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact:
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
weezer is f'in cool, I've always liked them. Coldplay, don't normally like that kind of rock, but I am strangely attracted to there music in particular. Good stuff. Those two bands are an example of what I listen to when I'm cooling down from some pantera....lotas wrote:I don't really like emo either but I can tell you, as a musician, there are some emo bands with a hell of a lot more musical talent than some of these others being named...as sad as that is.
I can't listen to anything now that doesn't show musical talent. If I can listen to it and pick up a guitar and know the song within a few minutes, I just can't hold much respect for the band. There's always exceptions... like if they are amazing lyricists like Rivers Cuomo of Weezer or Chris Martin of Coldplay.
Favorite pantera track is Hollow, last song on vulgar display of power. But, that is kinda like picking my 5 favorite bands, hard to choose.
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861
JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
This has been a pretty good thread thus far, glad I posted it up..
And back to High Society, I really dont think you're an emo kid, I was just messing around with you, and even if you were I wouldnt think any less of you... :happy055:
It doesnt matter if I like a certain band or not, if it moves you in any paticular way then thats all that matters.
And back to High Society, I really dont think you're an emo kid, I was just messing around with you, and even if you were I wouldnt think any less of you... :happy055:
It doesnt matter if I like a certain band or not, if it moves you in any paticular way then thats all that matters.
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri