Now you have piqued my interest and I'll have to do some research about LED's to see how I could make them work on my bike. I'm sure I could wire them okay but attaching them seems to have me baffled at this point. I'll do some research and will keep updating the thread.
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Adding neon to motorcycle...help
Moderators: GlassWolf, William from NOLA
-
kevinberry1
- Senior Member
- Posts: 638
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:21 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
I checked out that bike and it looks very cool. Similar bike to mine except my tank is blue instead of white, very nice LED's.
Now you have piqued my interest and I'll have to do some research about LED's to see how I could make them work on my bike. I'm sure I could wire them okay but attaching them seems to have me baffled at this point. I'll do some research and will keep updating the thread.
Now you have piqued my interest and I'll have to do some research about LED's to see how I could make them work on my bike. I'm sure I could wire them okay but attaching them seems to have me baffled at this point. I'll do some research and will keep updating the thread.
-
CaptainPioneer
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 3389
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
- Location: Monroe, CT
- Contact: