Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:45 pm
by Bwcad1
he was being funny there killer.

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:17 pm
by UndercoverPunk
Image

My bad I guess.

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:16 am
by cargodz
Sorry my bad on that one... I didn't put j/k, lol, or :p afterwords, so I could see where he might have thought I was being serious.

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:35 am
by smoker
well hes from ohio....you know how buckeyes are....lol.....the airs a little thin north of the river

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:16 am
by Darthness
smoker wrote:well hes from ohio....you know how buckeyes are....
:thumbsup :happy055:

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:19 am
by Bwcad1
i do were loud ;)

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:50 am
by UndercoverPunk
[quote="Bwcad1"]i do were loud ]


Werd.

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:17 pm
by Evanjl
mystery solve my remote wire was stripped down to the wire by the park brake

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:25 pm
by Fishy
Evanjl wrote:mystery solve my remote wire was stripped down to the wire by the park brake
Lol. Don't ya just love trouble shooting car audio?

All things being equal, the simplest solution tends to be the best one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_Razor

:)

-Fishy