Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:08 pm
by cargodz
Well he does have the trunk room for it ;)

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:13 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Yes but that box has gain, and a hella amount of it...

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:44 pm
by suleman36
How come you made the box so big ryan ?
I wonder if it will have any SQ to it besides being really loud.

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:06 pm
by slick94prix
It actually has pretty nice SQ.

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:12 pm
by Bwcad1
just cause the box is big doesnt mean it sounds like ass.

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:28 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Why not is the better question?

I play around until I see what I like, then it got built.

As you heard, it turned out good. Should do a SPL reading on it Chris ;)

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:30 pm
by slick94prix
[quote="Ryan from Ohio"]Why not is the better question?
I play around until I see what I like, then it got built.
As you heard, it turned out good. Should do a SPL reading on it Chris ]

Wires are all pulled out of the Acura, and I won't have the Bonneville up here until it's sold.

I reckon if I still have the box once I get the Bonneville, I will get it metered. Then it's time to upgrade.