Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:54 am
by GlassWolf
python, viper.. same thing. both DEI products.
I wouldn't bother with the advertising at all. lose the stickers.
an LED in the dash is all you need, if that.

Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:28 am
by NViejeP
I got some stickers that advertise my clifford. I know it wont relaly help me much when a thief comes by but its just added protection in my eyes.

Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:21 am
by CaptainPioneer
i want to get the little leds on the pop up door locks like u see on the high end cars, well cept my car doesnt have pop up locks.... so ummm well i guess ill just beat the person with a stick till their bloody if they dont see that one little light on the dash

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:25 pm
by GlassWolf
all the stickers do is advertise that you have something to protect. It's like a flashing beacon to thieves. Stealth is always the best approach until they decide they want in regardless of any effort fo conceal the system.
Then a loud alarm helps.

as for the LEDs, you could do them like I did:

Image

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:11 am
by spec_ops57
I have my amp wafer screwed into the back wall of my truck. someone would have to do some serious damage to the amp to get it out, unless they carry a socket driver to get the screws out. I also have a velcro cover for places like the mall cause my equipment is out in the open.

I'm not too worried about the sub box cause it's a cheap box with cheap ebay subs in it for now.