Page 2 of 4
Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:16 am
by Ryan from Ohio
You want the new Corvette LS-7
Should be out in about 6-7 months.
7 Liter motor, 4" stroke = 500+ HP
This is to compete with the Viper and the FORD GT
BTW we do all three cranks
:s_thumbup
Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:19 am
by Dustin from Huntsville
Heh, I'd suggest the C6 Z06 as well, but that is a $60,000 - $70,000 car, maybe more. Slightly above the proposed budget here :P But very sweet car though. I've seen the prototype body design for it, it looks mean as hell compared to the current C6.
Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:55 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Thats the only picture I could find of it on the iternet(s)
Very sweet indeed. Its on our touch screen panel for the LS-7 Washer :)
:s_thumbup
Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:42 pm
by Dustin from Huntsville
That's not it. I haven't seen that picture before. The real version looks 10 times better. If I can find the picture I'll post it later.
Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:55 am
by GlassWolf
2003 C5 platform Corvette.
Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:17 pm
by lotas
well my dad has the G35 right now, (its like a 2003) and just because the new one has 20more hp or something he wanted to sell our tahoe and buy the 2005. I told him to settle down and i'd research some cars. so thats where i am...
i bet that new corvette is gonna be up around 60,000$? gonna go look at the M3 specs
Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:19 pm
by GlassWolf
your dad should forget buying a new G35 and just have his current one suped up for less money instead.
He'd get a faster car in the end too.
The 03 C5 vette would be used, and thus in your price range.
Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:46 pm
by Dustin from Huntsville
Here's a picture of the 2005 C6 Z06 Corvette. Out of your price range, but pretty cool picture.
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:56 am
by lotas
KikiTheCat wrote:your dad should forget buying a new G35 and just have his current one suped up for less money instead.
He'd get a faster car in the end too.
The 03 C5 vette would be used, and thus in your price range.
what could he get for it?
i dont know much about engine upgrades. I just know the basic intake/exhaust.
Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:29 pm
by GlassWolf
oh my. plenty he could do.
The G35 coupe is the same platform as the 350Z.
twin turbo, supercharger, intake and exhaust upgrades, reprogram the ECM, new pulley underdrive setup, new flywheel, street/strip clutch, new suspension..
so so many options.