Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
nice/fast/powerful car for 30-45,000$?
nice/fast/powerful car for 30-45,000$?
hey whatre some nice cars with at least 280hp/torque for around $30,000 --> $45,000?
thinking like infiniti, BMW, lexus, merc, etc. thanks a lot .
thinking like infiniti, BMW, lexus, merc, etc. thanks a lot .
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
The RX-8 disappointed me. I took a test drive in one the other day. Yes, it is fast, but it feels like (well, because it doesn't) have any torque. In other words, it's just not that much fun off the line. The handling is great and responsive though.
I really like the GTO too. A Corvette Z06 would be nice (I don't like the regular one because of too many people in a mid-life crisis
). Definately the M3 and S4, but too bad the C55 AMG is just shy of 54k. Saab 9-5 Aero, Subaru Impreza STI (me likey), Lexus GS430, Volvo S60R, Volkswagen R32, etc. Going back to america, the Cadillac STS, Lincoln LS, and Dodge Magnum are fairly fast too.
I really like the GTO too. A Corvette Z06 would be nice (I don't like the regular one because of too many people in a mid-life crisis
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 
-
Dustin from Huntsville
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1656
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Huntsville, AL