Page 2 of 2
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:27 pm
by Darthness
Minorthreat412 wrote:I might be buying that same D3 sub. My only concern is the wattage. Do you guys think 200 watts RMS will push this sub enough? Sound good? I want the best SQ for the money. Any suggestions?
200w is plenty. my JL 13w1v2 (for sale btw :happy055: im a whore

) sounded great on less than 200w... got pretty loud for a single sub in a sealed box in a DD setup with 120-175w RMS going to it. I have a fair bit of deadener in my trunk (well, not as much as some people, but still alot!) and that realllly helps.
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:03 pm
by veggie-man
haha^
if you bought that amp it would be 200w rms less than what the sub is recomened at. so that is half the power that you could pump to that sub. i would really go with the amp i suggested... cheap and is proper wattage.
darthness- i think i can shit on your sale because this post is mine and its not in the for sale section

i know i'm a bastard.