Page 2 of 3
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:09 pm
by Jonathan
It'll probably be next week before I can get them to you w/ Christmas coming up and all. I'll get them to you ASAP, though. I can't give you a concrete price, but she mentioned 1 bill, so I'd guess it's either $100 shipped or $100 plus shipping, not a bum deal either way. Whereabouts do you live, anyway, so I can figure up the shipping cost? I'll try to get them to ya cheap

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:17 pm
by smoker
Jonathan wrote:Talk about timing... :)
its meant to be that you would post that at the same time
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:37 pm
by ridr4lif
smoker wrote:its meant to be that you would post that at the same time
Smoker, this is not a dating site, its a car audio site. Remember?
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:09 pm
by smoker
ridr4lif wrote:Smoker, this is not a dating site, its a car audio site. Remember?
yea i know thats why i changed my avatar
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:57 pm
by JeremyC
Hay Jonathon, if he doesn't want those JLs let me know. I have a friend that will take them.
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:06 pm
by Jonathan
Sure thing. I'll post pics on the site when I get some.
Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:24 pm
by Mithrandir
i live in johnstown pa 15902, i hope the shop will be able to put em in by the time i get em because if not their useless for a while lol
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:33 pm
by Mithrandir
oh well, i ordered a set from ebay for $230. What load can you wire components too? 2? 4? 8? if i can wire em to a 4 ohm then im gonna probably give em 150 rms a piece. They are the JL XR650 CSI by the way
Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:41 pm
by Jonathan
They're 4 ohm nominal. Sorry didn't get to you in time, cousin still hasn't come down. Not sure if she's going to sell them or not, either, she's having second thoughts about it.
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:36 am
by JeremyC
Well if she does, my friend is still interested