Page 2 of 5

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:45 am
by Bwcad1
o damn lol well depending on where he is he could drive to justin LOL o and smoker sells them also sorry terry!!! lol i knew there was one more!

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:25 pm
by Vindicate
800 Canadian is roughly 670-680 US. I'm looking for Sub/Amp Combo, and also a replacement set of 6.5" Speakers.. the Xblods aren't doing too well lol. RE looks good btw. Checked em out. Nice Prices!

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:31 pm
by High Society
RE looks good btw. Checked em out. Nice Prices!
As Justin would say, your gonna join the badwagon. Even tho the badwagon is one of the best :) Lets see two 12" RE's($60x2), JBLbp150.1($100?) Alpine Type-R 6.5 Coax's ($80-100) $320 :) Add maybe 20-40 for shipping in there. And your set.

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:38 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
One of the best lol. Ahh well, everyone seems to be jumping the RE bandwagon. I had RE products, wasn't very impressed.

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:39 pm
by ridr4lif
Justin from Detroit wrote:I had RE products, wasn't very impressed.
Thats not what your product review says :bigwink: :fing02:

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:40 pm
by High Society
Thats not what your product review says


I was gonna say the same thing

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:41 pm
by High Society
Maybe thats why he still carries audiobahn :)

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:23 pm
by Darthness
Justin from Detroit wrote:One of the best lol. Ahh well, everyone seems to be jumping the RE bandwagon. I had RE products, wasn't very impressed.
i thoguht when you ran those XXX's you were impressed?

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:28 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
i was impressed, until I head several more subwoofers that blew the XXX's out of the water. After looking back at it, they weren't really too great. I guess reviewing products you payed $700 for isn't a great idea, since you never want to put down a product you spent so much on.

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:29 pm
by High Society
until I head several more subwoofers that blew the XXX's out of the water.
Can you list some please? You did say two 10' XXX got louder then two 12 L7's. The xxx were only ran off 550 apiece. C'mon you know you want to join us all. It's the FUN side :)