Page 2 of 2

Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:11 am
by Darthness
I bought 1 1508Q subwoofer and a 1500HCQ amp from one of your dealers a couple months ago. When I hooked these speakers up I was amazed at the power that was pushed by the subwoofer. My neighbor that lives a quarter mile away actually called the cops on me. Thank you for delivering me so much attention getting power. I will always buy Audiobahn products because they are the best...

lol

Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:17 am
by Bwcad1
Wow... Quarter Mile Is =1320ft =4.4 Football Fields This Kid Is My New Best Friend!

Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:00 pm
by Jonathan
What gets me the most is kids that turn the gain all the way up on the amplifiers, with a HU with 4+ volt preouts, then brag about how loud it is when the volume is "only" at 20, and it goes all the way up to 50. "And I don't even have the bass boost on!"

Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:47 pm
by GlassWolf
ignorance should be painful.

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:55 pm
by Jim
Yeah, you see that sticker there on my window that says "Xplod", that right there boosts my spl by 20 dbs

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:20 pm
by High Society
You see that sticker on my window that says "CarAudioCentral.net", that right there gives you R E S P E C T :)