"Your subs suck ass. I turned it on and my farts sound better. Besides all that they fell apart in under a month and within the first week the Chrome started flaking off!"
I had a guy come in to my shop yesterday and I let him hear my Focus with the pair of 15" Execution subwoofers. He immediately said his ONE 15" Audiobahn was louder..... everything he said from that point on was no longer valid. He became a dumbass that second. He then claimed "The sub was so powerfull that it burned through my 4 gauge power wire and I had to upgrade it!".
I FORGOT TO ADD : HE WORKS AT A LOCAL AUDIO SHOP. How do people like this get jobs?
Yea I Know I Got Into A Fight The Other Day With A Ex Friend Who Was Running Two Flame Q's In A Bandpass Box Off Two Sony Mono 1100 Watt Amps That His Subs Could Stomp Anything On The Market He Also Claimed That His Durango Had 390 Hp Until I Busted Out The Gtech Preformance Meter And Made Him Do A Hp Run 229 Was Really Close To That 390 And Then I Busted Out The Checkmate Cheapo Spl Meter He Hit 111db Lol My Truck Maxes The Meter Out. I Cant Stand When People Lie About There Crap. O And This Is The Same Kid Who Put A Piece Of 4x8 Osb On His Truck As A Tonnea Cover...
because the W7 was too expensive for a burger flipper
I'm a burger flipper, and I own a 15" Brahma, soon to be two W7's, don't ask me how, I just have them. lol. Don't forget two 10" arc audio subs, and a arc audio amp. Then the type R. Oh and the things I have in my truck.
Can I open my own business now?
♠ Mateo ♠
80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
I would just like to point out that I have been researching car audio for quite some time, and I have always had my heart set on JL Audio products, especially their W7's. It seemed to me that there was none better, but I was proven dead wrong. The moment I set my eyes on your products, I had a drastic change of heart.
This quote says it all. His change of heart was based on appearance not performance.