Page 2 of 2
Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:26 am
by elite_nutty
Yes that is my deck, and the manual, but the attachment shown didn't come with the head unit, it was installed with the full audio system when they built it into my car... so they were obviously wanting to convert something to something else, but I'm just not sure what that connection is for?
Back to my other question though, if I order the adapter, do you think that I will be able to connect the new head unit to the car and everything, including the CD player (although this isn't important) will work?
Thanks again for your help so far... :)
Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:19 pm
by Chris from Washington
elite_nutty wrote:Yes that is my deck, and the manual, but the attachment shown didn't come with the head unit, it was installed with the full audio system when they built it into my car... so they were obviously wanting to convert something to something else, but I'm just not sure what that connection is for?
Back to my other question though, if I order the adapter, do you think that I will be able to connect the new head unit to the car and everything, including the CD player (although this isn't important) will work?
Thanks again for your help so far... :)
It won't work with that external CD player. Not sure how to make that work. I would just lose the the changer, your deck has bluetooth, and can play .mp3s and has an aux input. No real need for the changer anymore.
but as long as you double check to make sure it's the right adapter for your car, you should be able to plug it in and go.
Basically what you'll need with the adapter is this.
It will plug into the OEM harness, and then have wires that you connect to the wires on the stereo harness. It should include power, ground, and speakers.
Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:39 pm
by elite_nutty
Okay perfect, I'm going to order it and see whether it works... holding thumbs :) Then we can proceed with the rest

Thanks!
Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:54 pm
by Chris from Washington
While you're waiting for the harness, you should read over the FAQs we have too.
Then once you start on everything let us know what questions you have.
When you're taking a break, you should play our
Mafia game too :)
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:36 am
by AndroidCarAud
Thanks for sharing the useful information.
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:34 am
by AndroidCarAud
Thanks for the providing useful information.
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:24 pm
by Chris from Washington
AndroidCarAud wrote:Thanks for the providing useful information.
Stop posting this same reply to every thread.
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:19 am
by AndroidCarAud
Sorry, I don't know.
I just giving a site, you can visit the android-caraudio.
Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:39 pm
by Chris from Washington
Just wanted to check back to see if you were ever able to get everything installed?