Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Local Install Shops in MD,VA areas ? / glasswolf or anyone

Post all your general car audio questions here.
suleman36
Senior Member
Posts: 260
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:12 am
Location: Maryland

Local Install Shops in MD,VA areas ? / glasswolf or anyone

Post by suleman36 »

Ive lived in Md most of my life and havent really been fond of most of the bestbuy and circuit city and other shops which are not reputable at all.

You guys know of any good local shops in the area that you can recommend ?
Robert Wollenberg
Posts: 1386
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:45 am
Location: Abilene, Texas

Post by Robert Wollenberg »

me. :)
Robert R. Wollenberg
Audio Alchemy, Owner
Phone: (325) 480-2790
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.audiochemy.com
www.abilenecaraudio.com
www.abilenecaralarms.com
FB: www.facebook.com/audio.alchemy
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

Only ones I knew were Greg's (out of business now, my old shops) and Sound Solutions in Ffx City right by the court house.
sorry
things change when you're gone for over ten years
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
suleman36
Senior Member
Posts: 260
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:12 am
Location: Maryland

Post by suleman36 »

Thanks for the reply guys.

AirForce, what part of the area are you in now ?

Have any pics of your install ?
Robert Wollenberg
Posts: 1386
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:45 am
Location: Abilene, Texas

Post by Robert Wollenberg »

I live on Bolling AFB on the edge of DC. I sure don't have any pics of anything current. My cars are new and I'm waiting for funds so I can do my install the right way. Once I get back from Afghanistan, I'll get started on it. I'd like to have it finished for the July car show next year. My Jeeps stereo was thrown together from the start and I never did get around to redoing it. I haven't driven my Jeep in a couple months now. I'll probably pull what's left in the Jeep out just to reduce the weight. Not really sure yet.

I've got a few friends who want some stuff done in their cars, but noone has given me any money yet. Friends or no friends, I'm not a bank. I'm not in the buisness of loaning money.
Robert R. Wollenberg
Audio Alchemy, Owner
Phone: (325) 480-2790
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.audiochemy.com
www.abilenecaraudio.com
www.abilenecaralarms.com
FB: www.facebook.com/audio.alchemy
suleman36
Senior Member
Posts: 260
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:12 am
Location: Maryland

Post by suleman36 »

Thats interesting cause im from afghanistan. I have lived here over 20 years. I actually work by Andrew's Air Force Base off Branch Ave in MD in the used car business. My job is close to your area.
Post Reply