Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Treo Engineering Subs question

Post all your general car audio questions here.
Fillmore Slim
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago

Treo Engineering Subs question

Post by Fillmore Slim »

I was looking at their subs on their website and they look sick. Based on the xmax numbers and power requirements of some of their subs I'd assume(uh oh) they are mainly for SPL setups. Anyone here have any experience with using their subs in a SQ/SQL setup? I'm partial to sealed box applications so I guess I'm looking for which series of their subs will do well in sealed boxes. Being a bit of a noob I don't know what to look for in the specs that would indicate which subs are better for which application. Thanks for any input.
solacedagony
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Contact:

Post by solacedagony »

Just based on specs, their TSi/TSX's look like their entry-ish level that can go sealed or ported, the SSi being their sealed, SSX ported and CSX more their SPL type woofer. I've never used any of them, though, so take that for what it's worth.
Post Reply