Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Buick
-
UndercoverPunk
- Junior Member
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:25 pm
- Location: Dayton, OH
- swimmerdude
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
-
UndercoverPunk
- Junior Member
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:25 pm
- Location: Dayton, OH
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
2 1/2 hours one way...
Actually I want to head back down to Parts Express one of these days...
I might swing by one of these days.
I need to pick up that experimental 12 box. I got that $20 walmart sub to toss in it and an RE series coming.
Gonna pull my 8" and try a bigger sub to see whats up...
Actually I want to head back down to Parts Express one of these days...
I might swing by one of these days.
I need to pick up that experimental 12 box. I got that $20 walmart sub to toss in it and an RE series coming.
Gonna pull my 8" and try a bigger sub to see whats up...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
loudwagon15s
- Senior Member
- Posts: 888
- Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:58 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Florida
- Contact:
-
UndercoverPunk
- Junior Member
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:25 pm
- Location: Dayton, OH

