your dream speakers JONATHON :
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rainbow-Component-S ... dZViewItem
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
JONATHON your dream speakers
-
solacedagony
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2171
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
- Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
- Contact:
- swimmerdude
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
The tweeters are the best thing that come with that set, really nice compact tweets. The midbass drivers-there are plenty I'd rather have for substantially cheaper. I doubt I'd ever pay that much for component speakers, especially considering the fact that active crossovers and processors are so plentiful nowadays. Hell, I'd rather sit down and design passives and save the money.
Nice set, though.
Nice set, though.
