Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Oops

Post all your general car audio questions here.
geoffwhite18
Junior Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:27 pm
Location: Rigby, ID
Contact:

Oops

Post by geoffwhite18 »

So I was bumpen away and all of a sudden I smell that dredded burning speaker smell. Hmm... So I turned it down and when I got home opened up the trunk and sure enough. I turned my speakers into 1200 watt heaters and they didn't like it! LOL!! I guess it's time to upgrade from the lightening audio crap to something worth the space they occupy!
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

whats ur buget for a new System... what are you currently running and what size wires are you using?
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
Post Reply