Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Led lights
Moderators: GlassWolf, William from NOLA
Led lights
I'm thinking of putting lights under my dash for a blue glow effect and am wondering if I should go with neon tubes ,led tubes, or led strips. I saw some at Auto Zone and i want to know What u guys think.
Thanks
Thanks
-
neumann
- Senior Member
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:19 pm
- Location: Central Michigan University
If i were to get any lighting i would go with cathodes. They are brighter and cheaper than neons, you can get them at http://www.oznium.com/cathodes
- swimmerdude
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:08 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
I don't know about the cathodes... so I have no opinion there, but between the two (neon & Led), I would go with the Led lights as they are built a little more durable and tend to last longer than the neons... plus the Led lights are more directional and brighter. Just my 2cents.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
-
brtnboarder3241
- Senior Member
- Posts: 837
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:40 pm
- Location: saint charles, IL
- Contact:

