Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

What Headunit?

Car stereo head units, EQ, and DSP questions.
dmeyer07
Senior Member
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:00 pm
Location: ********

What Headunit?

Post by dmeyer07 »

I need some help on buying a hu. my price range is upto $300. I want something that looks nice, as well as sounds nice. I need 2 sets pre-amp out. I'd like it to play mp3,and wma. The power rating doesn't mean anything to me, i'll be runing the comps on an external amp.

Any recs?

Thanks
nist7
Senior Member
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:55 pm
Location: Kansas City, MO
Contact:

Post by nist7 »

$299 for an Alpine CDA-9833 on crutchfield.com

nothing can beat that deal.
ridr4lif
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:00 am
Location: East Hampton, NY

Post by ridr4lif »

I think on http://www.woofersetc.com they have the pioneer 860 or somethin like that for about $300. Ive always had good luck w/ pioneer and so has everybody else that i talk to.

TEDD
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 29167&rd=1

Get it shipped to your door for under $300

Can do everything and anything you could want a head unit to do (for audio purposes).

I think mine came to around $355 when it first came out- thats when I bought it.

Absolutely no problems!
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
dmeyer07
Senior Member
Posts: 944
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:00 pm
Location: ********

Post by dmeyer07 »

Thanks for the input guyz, i'll look into 'em.
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

Don't forget to check Etronics.com too.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
sust man
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:31 pm

Post by sust man »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW
Best choice at a little over 300. It has everything you are looking for, and it is the only deck that you will find with and 11 band eq built in.
rehabb
Junior Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:22 pm

Post by rehabb »

Pioneer DEH-P7700MP
Post Reply