Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
what online stores do you buy from?
-
an-eagalach
- Junior Member
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:04 am
- Location: Annandale, Virginia
I've ordered quite a bit from Crutchfield over the years, but not so much recently. Their prices are a little higher, but as others have mentioned, they do have great customer service, prompt shipping, and tons of backup literature and online info.
thezeb.com is pretty good, too, although I think they've gone downhill the last few years as far as the quality product lines they carry. Their match-or-beat price policy is great though -- I got my CDT Eurosport 630 comps for $427.
For you old-timers out there who remember digitalwavez.com, they were the all-time best. They went under about 5 years ago or so.
Have also ordered from cardomain.com and sonicelectronix.com, no complaints with either one.
thezeb.com is pretty good, too, although I think they've gone downhill the last few years as far as the quality product lines they carry. Their match-or-beat price policy is great though -- I got my CDT Eurosport 630 comps for $427.
For you old-timers out there who remember digitalwavez.com, they were the all-time best. They went under about 5 years ago or so.
Have also ordered from cardomain.com and sonicelectronix.com, no complaints with either one.
Unless you count ebay, I believe Sonicelectronix is by far the best source for stereo equipment. You can order off of their site, but I prefer to order from them through ebay "buy it now" so that I can leave feedback. Companies like them which do large volume are not going to screw their customers and risk bad feedback from them. You still have a one year warranty through them, and I have never seen cheaper prices on ANYTHING. There are some good online companies, and some bad (aka Acaraudio.com), but I know that sonic is one of the good ones. What would you rather do, spend $550 on an amp with a manufacturers' warranty, or $300 on the same amp with a sonic electronix warranty (which you will probably never use)?