Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Blaupunkt sacramento cd33

Car stereo head units, EQ, and DSP questions.
RegetoneCabrone
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:54 pm

Blaupunkt sacramento cd33

Post by RegetoneCabrone »

I am a straight Pioneer/Kicker man, but I grabbed this in a trade, anyone know or heard of any good things of this radio? :help:
Thanks
Dave
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Blaupunkt puts out some pretty decent head units, I used to be a dealer for them (3-4 years ago), but for the price they were selling for then you could get better.
If you got it in a trade and it's in good shape then you'll have a decent enough head unit to do what you want it to.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
RegetoneCabrone
Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:54 pm

Post by RegetoneCabrone »

Grrrrrrrreat!!!
Post Reply