Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

X-Box 360

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

X-Box 360

Post by High Society »

Anyone have one around here. I was thinkin bout gettin one and splitting the price with my sister. I read some things on it that it overheats and locks up. But those were the first gens. I really wanna play Fifa 06 on that bad boy ( I love futbol) But before I buy I was wanting some input on it if anyone has one. My buddy had one and we played fight night 03 and it was badass.

I don't have HDtv, no surround, so don't go into detail on those specs of the 360. Oh and is the extra 100 for the pro package worth it?
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

i want one myself, but i have more important things to buy. gotta save for a new car system.
Image
- Keith
JL Man
Senior Member
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:08 am
Location: Slidell, LA

Post by JL Man »

if you dont have integrated hdtv it's really not worth it man, i had one for about a month. i started comparing it with the regular xbox on 2 t.v.'s side by side. the only real difference it the the 360 has more pixels with a lil bit clearer presentation. if you want a new gaming system wait until september and pre-order a ps3
NViejeP
Senior Member
Posts: 588
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:34 pm
Location: San Francisco

Post by NViejeP »

Get a PS3. I used to sell resell Xbox 360s. Could've got one for kind of cheap, but they're not that great from what I hear.
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

The ps2 will be like 600-800 right? That is just redick. I mean the pics I saw for bball games, and soccer games were fantastic.
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
solacedagony
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Contact:

Post by solacedagony »

High Society wrote:Anyone have one around here. I was thinkin bout gettin one and splitting the price with my sister. I read some things on it that it overheats and locks up. But those were the first gens. I really wanna play Fifa 06 on that bad boy ( I love futbol) But before I buy I was wanting some input on it if anyone has one. My buddy had one and we played fight night 03 and it was badass.
I don't have HDtv, no surround, so don't go into detail on those specs of the 360. Oh and is the extra 100 for the pro package worth it?
From what I understand (I don't play consoles but a whole bunch of my friends are all into that stuff), some of the CORE systems have defects in them. So if you get the 400$ one, you should be safe from that defect.
JL Man
Senior Member
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:08 am
Location: Slidell, LA

Post by JL Man »

High Society wrote:The ps2 will be like 600-800 right? That is just redick. I mean the pics I saw for bball games, and soccer games were fantastic.
they are gonna put out 2 versions just like the 360, 1 is gonna be like 500 and the other will be about 700-800. the pre-orders start in september, only a million are being sent out first.
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

I ment the ps3 when I wrote that but you guys figured it out. But shit that is way to much money tho...I mean when I played the 360 I loved it....And if you do get the ps3 it will take awhile for good games to come out, where as the 360 halo 3 baby!!
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Our wal-mart almost always had them in stock down here. My cousin bought one right when they first came out, had to send it back and get it replaced, which only took around 3 days due to microsofts fast turn around. My other cousin bought one and it was fine... I've only played it a few times, but I dont think I would spend the money on it, then I'm not a big gamer either.
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

800 bucks for a toy.. hell no wonder I never had kids.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
Post Reply