Alright, I have to find out why every subwoofer that I put in my car wants to sort of "pop" as the bass hits. Sort of like they're clipping.
This could be three things.
-The box is not right for the speaker.
-Stuff is rattling in my car to make it sound like they're clipping.
-Maybe a ported box that has a lot of leaks in it?
-or it's my amplifier that just makes them sound like crap.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Is it possible for an amp to make subs sound different than other subs?
I can change the freq and HU settings all I want but I just can't get rid of the popping noise. Please help, I have no idea what to do.
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Amp Distortion?
-
Minorthreat412
- Member
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:07 pm
- Location: Belleville, Michigan
-
Minorthreat412
- Member
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:07 pm
- Location: Belleville, Michigan
-
solacedagony
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2171
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
- Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
- Contact:

