Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Has anyone have or heard a Alpine X?

Post all your general car audio questions here.
Rave'n
Junior Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:30 pm
Location: Ohio

Has anyone have or heard a Alpine X?

Post by Rave'n »

I am thinking of upgradeing my 2 12" R's to one 15" X ,But I just was wondering what to expect.
Personaly I've never heard one

Thanks. Rave'n
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Ya I wouldnt. The type r's have proven to be capable and durable subs. Not the best at anything really but are good overall.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Rave'n
Junior Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:30 pm
Location: Ohio

Post by Rave'n »

Yeah I know :( I want something with treo SQL at a Alpine price. lol

BTW: I just found out they dont make 15" X's. LOL
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

the type X is a SQ sub. the type R is louder.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
Post Reply