Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
What does your system consist of?
My current setup in my 96 Grand Cherokee is:
Stock Infinity Gold system with 2 blown door speakers, and the other 2 not far behind.
Future system:
HU:JVC KD-AR8500
Spkr: Elevation Audio 6.5" Components
Amp: Elevation Audio 125.4
Sub: Sound Splinter 10"
Right now I have the Amp, and might end up with the Speakers in a month or so.
Stock Infinity Gold system with 2 blown door speakers, and the other 2 not far behind.
Future system:
HU:JVC KD-AR8500
Spkr: Elevation Audio 6.5" Components
Amp: Elevation Audio 125.4
Sub: Sound Splinter 10"
Right now I have the Amp, and might end up with the Speakers in a month or so.
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Infinity...
Im sure you will replace it all sooner or later
Im sure you will replace it all sooner or later
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Yes, definitely I just have to wait untill I have all the pieces. The car I use to deliver pizzas and basically everything else because of mpg, fuel pump just went bad. Because, of rust who knows what all will have to be done to get the tank in where it will stay. This fuel pump etc. may cost me more than I spent on the whole car $350 with tax and title.
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Maybe put a plastic one in the trunk?
Might be cheaper/easier in the long run?
Might be cheaper/easier in the long run?
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
High Society
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2473
- Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
- Location: Philippines
- Contact:
did I just see sq subs?
I still haven't ruled out 8 8ohm 15's in a wall, running off my one LRx1.400 at one ohm.
I still haven't ruled out 8 8ohm 15's in a wall, running off my one LRx1.400 at one ohm.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
yes yes you did. they hifonics atlas square sq's were designed to fight the l7 be loud but sound good the main down fall of the l7 well in testing them Mike stiers and Mike fallon found them to be extremly loud and damn near indestructable. Mike fallon is doing high 150s in a wall in a sunfire at 42hz!!! Mike stiers took the MT 18s out of his huge bandpass stuck a new baffle on it and put in 2 atlases!!! there bandpass is upwards of 10 cf they dont let the tech info out. and the atlases took a goliaths in a huge box. and was extremely loud.
-
Robert Wollenberg
- Posts: 1386
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:45 am
- Location: Abilene, Texas
Current system:
HU: Pioneer DEH-P940MP
Amp: Phoenix Gold XS-6600
Subs: Kiker Solobaric L7 10" (originals)
Front stage: Audiobahn components
System in the works:
DLS tweets (I already have)
Focal mids (Already have)
JL Audio Slash Amps (maybe)
Adire Brahma Sub (maybe)
160 amp alternator
Eclipse CD7000
Viper Alarm
HU: Pioneer DEH-P940MP
Amp: Phoenix Gold XS-6600
Subs: Kiker Solobaric L7 10" (originals)
Front stage: Audiobahn components
System in the works:
DLS tweets (I already have)
Focal mids (Already have)
JL Audio Slash Amps (maybe)
Adire Brahma Sub (maybe)
160 amp alternator
Eclipse CD7000
Viper Alarm

