Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

japanese horror/scary movie

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
lotas
Posts: 1112
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: WA

japanese horror/scary movie

Post by lotas »

You guys know of a Japanese horror movie that is not the Grudge, not the Ring, I think it's older but im not sure how old (older than those others I mentioned I mean) I think the title is a one-word title...and I believe its about like some Japanese woman that captures guys and puts them in these sacks and injects them or something and messes with them...I wanna say the cover has her holding a syrienge(sp) or needle or something?

Any ideas? Id like to know by tonight! thanks
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

I'm guessing it's not anime? (I wouldn't know anyway)
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
User avatar
lotas
Posts: 1112
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: WA

Post by lotas »

William from NOLA wrote:I'm guessing it's not anime? (I wouldn't know anyway)
no its not anime. man i hope i can get the name of this baby. I watched some program that had the top 25 scariest movies of all time (you know that old bag of chips) and this was actually #1...normally is Exorcist, Shining, etc so I was pretty impressed by the eclectic movie list and I wanted to pick up #1.

stupid one-word titles.
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

well there was a japanese movie that the grudge was based on. my brother saw it and said it was pretty good i think.
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
User avatar
lotas
Posts: 1112
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: WA

Post by lotas »

joeyc wrote:well there was a japanese movie that the grudge was based on. my brother saw it and said it was pretty good i think.
yeah it wasnt that one...
joeyc
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1703
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Tulsa

Post by joeyc »

don't know then, haven't ever been a big fan of jap movies
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861

JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

Death by Karaoke. A chilling tale of Oompah Loompah's gone mad. Sure to rival such classics as Gone from Passing Wind, and The Toxic Avenger!
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
Eaglflyrs
Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:55 pm
Location: OH
Contact:

Post by Eaglflyrs »

I THINK you might be talking about Audition. I am not as well learned in j-horror as I am in anime, but it kinda sounds like it if I remember correctly. Anyway, its still a GREAT movie and heres a link to it on amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009W ... ance&n=130
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

Yeah, he is talking about Audition. Except she doesn't put them in sacks.
User avatar
lotas
Posts: 1112
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: WA

Post by lotas »

Yeah it's Audition...have you guys seen it? Is it good, scary, disturbing, entertaining, what? Haha I guess I thought I saw someone in a sack on one clip..
Post Reply