Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Sorting the good bad and ugly

Post all your general car audio questions here.
CleverCynic
Junior Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:10 am

compare

Post by CleverCynic »

When I first got the SX, I strongly considered just taking out my alpines altogether. The alpines are awesome, don't get me wrong, it's just the RE subs are something magical and the SQ from it isn't lacking at all. In fact RE calls the two setups SQ and SQL instead of SPL. Now I know why.

They are all 12's. I sort of accidentally bought the SX 12 on ebay with a dollar higher bid and never got outbid in the last 2 hours even though I was really looking for a 15. I think someday I'll replace it with an XXX 15". I've never had the pleasure of hearing one but I can only imagine.
sinister audio
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Contact:

Post by sinister audio »

youll have to wait till the new XXX 15 comes then youll really like it.
CleverCynic
Junior Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:10 am

Post by CleverCynic »

oh yeah, but I hear they're gonna be like a grand... right now I've only got about $750 in all my current subs put together! (course it'll probably be louder than all of them too)
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

oh yeah, but I hear they're gonna be like a grand
over on their forum at SIN the list price that was floating around was that the 15 would cost $650.
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

u sure those were for the new models? im pretty sure they were gonna be around a grand.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

u sure those were for the new models? im pretty sure they were gonna be around a grand.
Yep, what the RE guy said was that they would cost 100-150 more then the old XXX's
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

im gonna call my rep back at re cause he told me otherwise and now that im sponsored by them i should get the right answer.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
sinister audio
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Contact:

Post by sinister audio »

list price is like 900 so i dont know what direct price will be but ill be sell them around here for around 725
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

list price is like 900 so i dont know what direct price will be but ill be sell them around here for around 725
I'm gonna keep in touch, and I'll even met you have way to buy one :)
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

or maybe Bill can get me one cheaper, cuz where on a TEAM
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
Post Reply