Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Kappa Speakers
Kappa Speakers
Ok I am going to replace the stock speakers in my 2006 explorer so I was looking at the Infinity Kappa's there are 2 models that are 6x8 680.7cs and the 682.7cf what is the diffrence and why is the suggested MSRP 200 dollar diffrence on Infinities site? they look like almost the same thing ? 5 hz diffrence on the low end and a higher power handling on the cheaper ones the 682.7cf... If anyone has any Ideas please tell me something :)

-
kevinberry1
- Senior Member
- Posts: 638
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:21 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
After looking on Infinity's website it appears that the 680.7cs is a component system with seperate tweeter and woofer, while the 682.7cf is a coaxial design. At least that is what I can tell from the pictures. The descriptions are a little lacking.
links are always helpful
http://www.infinitysystems.com/caraudio ... px?Ser=KAP
links are always helpful
http://www.infinitysystems.com/caraudio ... px?Ser=KAP

