Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website ! All vehicles welcome!
Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
LoudS10Blazer
Junior Member
Posts: 20 Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:48 am
Post
by LoudS10Blazer » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:28 am
Hey guys,
some of you may know me some of you dont (probably because I dont like you) Just kidding. Well my name is DJ. I joined wolfpack not too long ago. Im trying to come up with a list with all the members names or AIM IDs/Yahoo/Hotmail or w/e u use. Im just trying to meet everybody and give everybody else a chance to meet the other people. BTW Bill I know ur going to read this so, I got the decal very nice. I just got my explorer yesterday so the blazer be gone
DJ
AIM- SPLBlazin
email -
[email protected]
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312 Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio
Post
by Bwcad1 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:59 am
SWEET DJ GOOD IDEA. there are about 5-6-7 members on here i cant keep them all straight also visit the wolfpack forum on the website. here is my info.
Aim
bwcad1
wolfpackaudio
str8spl
msn
[email protected]
gtalk
[email protected]
email
[email protected]
[email protected]
edit: mods please move this to off topic
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312 Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio
Post
by Bwcad1 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:07 am
get the pack sig up stemph!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
stephensmia
Senior Member
Posts: 196 Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:45 am
Location: Springfield, OH
Post
by stephensmia » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:08 am
where do I get it from
stephensmia
Senior Member
Posts: 196 Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:45 am
Location: Springfield, OH
Post
by stephensmia » Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:16 am
done
DEFENSOR FORTIS
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0 Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit
Post
by Justin from Detroit1 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:49 am
Don't you guys hve your own message board? Do this over there. Or put it in Off Topic,not in damn audio chat.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312 Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio
Post
by Bwcad1 » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:50 am
I Clearly Stated To Move It To The Off Topic Forum...
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ