Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
wolfpack audio buisness cards!
wolfpack audio buisness cards!
now that the wolfpack is opening a small joint venture buisness with stores in germany texas oklahoma south carolina and another in ohio in the near future im mulling over card designes please pick your favrite! or if you have ideas post them here! because there are so many options just post your number!
-
LoudS10Blazer
- Junior Member
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:48 am
-
Justin from Detroit1
- Junior Member
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
- Location: Detroit
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
1. You need some minor changes to improve it - Take the text in the upper right and move it more in the top right corner with it right aligned. Center the "Specializing..." but detatch the "Installation..." and put it in the bottom left corner.
2. Same as 1
3. Slide down "specializing..." to the bottom left, Increase your logo size, and right align "Bill Wolf..." block. Keep in mind you want all of the edge of the text to rest on an invisible line.
4. Just slide the website to the bottom right corner and center the text all on the left side (vertically).
5. Align the "Bill Wolf...###" text on the left with either of the W's in your logo, I would do the big W.
6. Same as 5
7. I would increase the size of the logo and the "Bill" text to be the same size and be symmetrical with each other (same distance from the corners and all). I would left align the "Install" "Custom" and "Equipment" and leave the rest centered. The pyramid effect messes with the eyes, rather than making it easy to read.
8. I would move the "We have it..." text to the bottom half on the right side and move over the "Bill" text to the left side. I would increase the size of the "Install..." text and either right or left align it. You might be able to still center it though.
9. Interesting, but I would make your logo bigger. Swap "Bill wolf..." with the "install" and "We have it...". Decrease the "Bill wolf" text a little bit (the whole block) and increase "We have it..."
I think with some changes they will be a little better. I've been designing ad's for a few years and now it's part of my job.
2. Same as 1
3. Slide down "specializing..." to the bottom left, Increase your logo size, and right align "Bill Wolf..." block. Keep in mind you want all of the edge of the text to rest on an invisible line.
4. Just slide the website to the bottom right corner and center the text all on the left side (vertically).
5. Align the "Bill Wolf...###" text on the left with either of the W's in your logo, I would do the big W.
6. Same as 5
7. I would increase the size of the logo and the "Bill" text to be the same size and be symmetrical with each other (same distance from the corners and all). I would left align the "Install" "Custom" and "Equipment" and leave the rest centered. The pyramid effect messes with the eyes, rather than making it easy to read.
8. I would move the "We have it..." text to the bottom half on the right side and move over the "Bill" text to the left side. I would increase the size of the "Install..." text and either right or left align it. You might be able to still center it though.
9. Interesting, but I would make your logo bigger. Swap "Bill wolf..." with the "install" and "We have it...". Decrease the "Bill wolf" text a little bit (the whole block) and increase "We have it..."
I think with some changes they will be a little better. I've been designing ad's for a few years and now it's part of my job.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
-
two4fifteen
- Senior Member
- Posts: 774
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:00 am
- Location: detroit
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:

