Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Lost Crew!

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

Joe, I spent a portion of my life growing up in Japan and Korea. Yeah I watch quite a bit of anime.. I guess ya never saw my outdated DVD list.. lol

http://www.wickedcases.com/HT/dvdlist.html

I need to update it badly.. I'm missing a ton of stuff I got since the last time I looked at the list a year or two ago.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

you'll find my wallpaper amusing too

Eva paper.Image
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

OK Lost people have you seen this site?

http://www.oceanic-air.com/

It's the fictional air lines from the show, I heard there is suppose to be a bunch of secrets inserted through out the site.

On the home page click on the Find button, then after that page loads click on the 'pre board check in' You can move the letters that say Ethan Rom around and down to the boxes. But not sure what after that.

There is suppose to be a bunch of easter eggs hidden in the site, but I just haven't figured out how to find them.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

just says loading for me
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

it takes awhile, but it does finally appear
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/DCCREA%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/img]Here is the screen I'm talking about.
Joe Smoe
Junior Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:21 am

Post by Joe Smoe »

Cool. Anybody found anything else yet?
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

No, I'm not sure what you're suppose to do. I was hoping someone else got it :)
Chris from MI
Senior Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:09 pm
Location: Detroit, MI

Post by Chris from MI »

ok, if you go to the site and click on find first, after it loads up if you look closely at the word economy class and the under it are the numbers 11-42. Next to the 42 the letter F is flashing. Click on the F and then in the back of the plane a seat box turns green. When you click the seat it simulates the plane breaking in half and shows a breif video and stuff. Thats all I have found so far.
Chris from MI
Senior Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:09 pm
Location: Detroit, MI

Post by Chris from MI »

If you wait after the first video thing then more seats start to turn green you can click on.
Post Reply