Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

anyone ever bought from cardomain.com?

Post all your general car audio questions here.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

I hate fedex

If someone is not home to get the package then you have to go and pick it up. They try to deliver 2 times. They deliver whenver they get there (no set times). If you dont get it, it goes back to the distribution center. If you dont pick it up in a few days they send it back...

This is good I guess. Well if you live in a bad neighborhood.

My area is pretty safe however :)
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
j0sh_o6
Junior Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:57 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Post by j0sh_o6 »

[font=&quot]I live in PA I ordered the 1200.1 amp about a month ago ordered later Thursday night shipped Friday was at my doorstep either Tuesday or Wednesday I did not have to sign or anything was a surprise to me that FedEx actually left something w/o a signature but they did and everything went great with cardomain.com only thing I did not like is they take out the money to make sure u have it and then take it out again for them and then put back the original take out so in long run I was glad I had double the money in account but that was only bad thing I found.[/font]
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

I was going to order from them, but then I remember I have to pay the sales tax too. So usually can find it somewhere else cheaper.
Post Reply