I have the Motorola V220, and not verry happy with it. Actually, its a piece of crap. My first one quit working on me 2 months after I got it, and now, then second is screwing up. Even people I know who have had this phone say its crap.
Now, I do have insurance on my phone, so should I just give the phone 3 chances, and get another replacement? Or call and tell them that I dropped it in a lake or something like that, and tell them I had the Motorola Razer V3? Thats the phone I'd like to replace it, but I don't know if it works like that. One of my friends says that you call them and report you're phone lost, then they give you a number to call, and you tell them which phone you had. This this doesn't sound likely to me though, wouldn't they have what phone you had on record? Any thoughts/experencives with the phones would be apretiated.
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
what should I do about my cell phone, or what would you do?
- Chris from Washington
- Posts: 4671
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Washington
- Contact:
I believe they already know what type of phone you have, so trying something like that is just going to cause you trouble.
Have you tried explaining to them, that you're not happy with the phone you have, and it's the second one that quit working. They might be willing to upgrade you, or do something to stop you from going to another carrier.
Have you tried explaining to them, that you're not happy with the phone you have, and it's the second one that quit working. They might be willing to upgrade you, or do something to stop you from going to another carrier.
See, thats what I thought, a big company like singular would have my phone on file... just seeing what everyone else thought, or if anyone had tried it. I haven't called them yet, but telling them how unhappy I am with this phone doesn't sound like a bad idea. lol, I'd be happy with just an upgrade, but I'd like to get the Razer out of the deal. Thanks for the help The last thing I want is insurance frod charges fild over a cell phone.
- Chris from Washington
- Posts: 4671
- Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Washington
- Contact:
Ya I'm about 99% positive that they have your phone model on record. They do have to activate it, so they keep track of that stuff.
I have sprint, and when I log into thier website it shows my phone and all the options for it.
When you call, and they seem like they won't do anything for you. Even mention you are willing to meet them halfway on upgrading. I'm sure they will do something for you. Are you still under a contract?
I have sprint, and when I log into thier website it shows my phone and all the options for it.
When you call, and they seem like they won't do anything for you. Even mention you are willing to meet them halfway on upgrading. I'm sure they will do something for you. Are you still under a contract?
