lol @ scarrell
$80 is too much for RCAs... buy at knu
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Price of 4 channel JL RCA's?
i see. but the $59 12' is just a 2 channel. the one i got is more like 20' and its a 4 channel that goes into like one big wire throught the middle section.Audiophile wrote:holy ****!!!
http://WwW.AcArAuDiO.cOm
$59 for 12foot JL audio RCA's
$129 for a complete JL Wiring Kit
just measured it. its actually 18'. Anyways, i'm really pleased witht he quality of them. and it came with little brackets to hold the cables in place. I knew there were cheaper cables that would be just as good. I just wanted to know the price that theses cables usually go for, because I hadn't seen them before or any prices for them.
-
Audiophile
- Senior Member
- Posts: 225
- Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:15 pm
- Location: St. Charles/O'Fallon Misery (missouri)
- Contact: